Others have tried, but ultimately, only Pyranha could improve on the original Ripper...
The design improvements we've introduced in Ripper 2 take the fun to the next level and open up even more opportunities for it; go faster, surf more waves, drop the tail with less effort and in more locations, and get even more recklessly vertical.
Whether you were a fan of the original or not, you haven't truly experienced half slice until you've tried this.
- Increased Bow Rocker: For a drier ride and drier surfs.
- A Touch More Hull Width: For more skipping out of features
- Tailee Potential: Softer sidewalls and a slicier tail for more tailee potential.
- Ovalized Cockpit: An ovalized cockpit rim to help produce a drier spray deck fit, keeping even tension the whole way round.
- Scorch Styling: Fresh, Scorch-inspired styling
Sizes S M L Length 266cm / 8' 8" 274cm / 8' 11" 277cm / 9' 1" Width 62.7cm / 24.5" 65.5cm / 25.5" 67cm / 26" External Cockpit Length 91cm / 35" 91cm / 35" 91cm / 35" External Cockpit Width 52.5cm / 20" 52.5cm / 20" 52.5cm / 20" Volume 210l / 55(us)gal 235l / 62(us)gal 270l / 71(us)gal Weight 19kg / 42lb 20kg / 44lb 21kg / 46lb Optimum Paddler Weight 40-75kg / 88-165lb 65-95kg / 145-210lb 80-125kg / 175-275lb