The 9R kick-started a creek boat design revolution. Now it's time to raise the bar with the 9R II.
This sports car of a kayak is an exhilarating ride on any river, its narrow width not only increasing the 9R's dynamic speed, but also offering immense connectivity, effortless rolling, and lightning fast edge to edge transitions; the 9R's unparalleled speed is just as much fun to wield during everyday missions as it is in competitions, opening up more moves and whole new possibilities such as mid-rapid line changes and easy attainments.
The 9R II's design has been refined to offer paddlers a faster ride with greater control, because after all, #FastIsFun
- MZ3 plastic hull blends impact resistance with stiffness for performance and safety.
- Extreme bow rocker provides a fast, dry ride.
- Rounded edges at bow provide handling that's precise but not twitchy.
- Cut-off stern ensures maximum waterline length under the 9-foot race limit.
- Stern edge for clean releases.
- Peaked bow and stern deck shed water for fast and predictable resurfacing.
- New Stout 2 outfitting features improvement to comfort, ergonomics and overall adjustability.
- Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalized fit.
- Hip pads are overfilled and mould to your shape. Foam shims can be added to a snug fit.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide fore/aft adjustment for improved comfort and control.
- Full plate footrest is adjustable.
- Gear strap holds throwline or water bottle close by.
|Length||272cm / 8' 11"||287cm / 9' 5"|
|Width||65cm / 25.5"||66cm / 26"|
|External Cockpit Length||95cm / 37.5"||95cm / 37.5"|
|External Cockpit Width||50cm / 19.5"||54cm / 21"|
|Volume||310l / 82gal(us)||340l / 90gal(us)|
|Weight||22kg / 48lb||23kg / 51lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||65-100kg / 143-220lb||75-125kg / 165-275lb|