The NRS Backwater Wetshoes are the ultimate wading bootie for kayak anglers moving in and out of the boat in pursuit of fish.
Built for comfort and utility, these shoes protect your feet for wading, portaging, launching and landing.
- High-top, low profile design provides maximum warmth and protection during long days in the water.
- Durable 3 mm ToughTex™ Neoprene insulation through the instep and front of ankle.
- 3 mm Airprene around the sides and back of the ankle provide slight ventilation and breathability.
- Gusset-backed side-entry zipper makes the Backwater easy to slip on, whether you're barefoot or wearing a wetsock.
- Anatomically shaped toe box lets your toes move freely for superior comfort all day.
- Custom NRS non-marking rubber compound delivers maximum wet traction.
|Weight:||Size 10 are 1.875 lbs|
|Material Upper:||3 mm ToughTex™ Neoprene and 3 mm breathable Airprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|