The padded, waterproof NRS Low Back Raft Seat provides a powerful and comfortable rowing station, or a nice spot for a passenger, in whitewater rafts and catarafts.
- The soft cushions are covered with a tough vinyl used in tractor seats.
- The low seat back fits comfortably beneath the back panel of your life jacket.
- Strong plastic construction eliminates metal parts that could rust or bend.
- This seat fits on the NRS Seat Bar and on the NRS Passenger Seat Mount, which clamps to any of our crossbars or side rails.
- Seat comes with mounting hardware: 4 each 5/16 x 18 x 1-1/4" bolts and lock washers. Bolt pattern on the bottom is 7.5"W x 7"L.
|Dimensions:||8"H x 17"W (front of seat) x 12"L|
|Material:||Vinyl covering soft foam padding|
|Includes:||Four each: 5/16 x 18 x 1-1/4" bolts and lock washers|
When installing seat bolts, thread all four of them in loosely by hand before tightening any of them with a wrench. This will prevent cross threading. Tighten seat bolts until lock washers are fully compressed. Do not over-tighten the bolts; that can strip out the seat's inner connector.