The Navarro 110 is a recreational touring sit-inside solo kayak with a unique pontoon-style hull that emphasizes stability and comfort with its full coverage bow and stern decks to help keep you warm and dry.
With its high level of comfort and confidence-inspiring straight-line tracking, the Navarro 110 is the ideal inflatable kayak for year-round, all-weather solo paddling with the added performance benefit of a drop-stitch, hard-bottom floor.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
- Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- Seals 2.2 Spray Skirt Compatible – optional accessory spray skirt helps keep the elements out during cold or adverse conditions
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 28-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Best For: recreational 1-person touring and all-around use.
- Capacity: 1-person | 250 lb. (113 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 11’ (335 cm) L x 35.5” (90 cm) W x 14.5” (37 cm) H.
- Weight: 28 lb. (12.4 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seat, footrest, quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Halkey-Roberts and Boston Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
KEY USER FEATURES
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Adjustable Foot Rest – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Zip Storage – under the deck in bow and stern for extra gear storage and quick access
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungee – on bow offers secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear
0 stars based on 0 reviews