The BARE 7/6mm Manta Full wetsuit is a great suit for hanging out in warm to cool waters that keeps you warm and gives you added abrasion protection.
Made for 8-to-16-year-olds, the suit is built with a tough 7mm neoprene torso with 6mm arms and legs that offers plenty of insulation in all the spots that tend to get cold or are exposed during colder bouts of immersion. An anatomically accurate 3D pattern supports dynamic movement across a wide range of aquatic activities in rivers, lakes and oceans.
Ankle zips ensure easy donning and doffing and the double-glued SECURELOCK construction provides long-lasting durability for many sessions of enjoyment. But even if there are construction issues, the Manta Full comes standard with a 2-year warranty against defects, so you can rest (and play) with confidence.
- Comfortable 5mm GLIDESKIN collar with Velcro adjustment
- Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap
- Loop at base of zipper assists donning
- Internal skin-in flip seals at mid-forearm and mid-calf to reduce water entry
- FORMTEK kneepads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout
- Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning
- Double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction