These high-quality NRS Bronze Oarlocks are precision turned to fit oar mounts with a 1/2" diameter opening.
They do not fit NRS Oar Mounts and are not for heavy boats and whitewater.
- NRS proprietary manganese bronze alloy has outstanding rebound memory in the horns.
- The 3 1/2" long shaft is turned to a 1/2" diameter and is drilled for a split ring fastener (included). They work well with the NRS GigBob Oar Mounts.
- The horn opening is 1 5/8" with a 2 3/8" inside diameter.
- Since these 1/2" models have a smaller diameter shaft, they are not as strong as the regular 5/8" diameter models. We do not recommend them for whitewater use or with oars over 7.5'.
- Compare the measurements under the Specs tab to those of your oar shaft to ensure a good fit with these oarlocks.
|Weight:||14 oz each|
|Material:||Manganese and bronze alloy construction|
|Horn Opening:||1 5/8"|
|Inside Diameter:||2 3/8"|
|Shaft Length:||3 1/2"|
|Total Length:||6 1/2|