The Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blade puts more blade surface in the water when the water gets shallow.
The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams, when water is low but the fish still bite.
- The more oar blade surface area that's submerged allows for maximum propulsion in low water conditions. Better control without those short, choppy strokes.
- Molded with high-density structural urethane, the Cutthroat can take the beating if you do clip the rocky bottom.
- Like all Cataract blades, the Cutthroat floats!
- The grooved blade insert helps prevent grit buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- The convenient push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and 1 7/8" OD Sawyer shafts, allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
|Blade Material:||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Blade Size:||8.5" W x 27.5" L|