Anglers looking for a more traditionally designed full back jacket should choose the NRS Raku PFD featuring a ventilated, thin-back that comfortably fits any kayak, raft or drift boat seat.
- This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It's dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 40 kg and less than 60 kg and having chest measurements of 76-106 cm (including apparel layers).
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 41 kg. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Performance Level:||Level 70|
|Design Flotation:||XS/M: 6.6 kg
L/XL: 7.6 kg
XL/XXL: 7.6 kg
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|Size||Chest (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|XS/M||76 - 106||40-60|
|L/XL||106 - 132||>41|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142||>41|