PARTITE 7310 is a two-component, 100% reactive structural adhesive specifically formulated for bonding thermoplastics, thermosets, metals and composite assemblies.
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio, Non-sagging and thixotropic formulation
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces such as aluminum, stainless steel, plated steel, galvanized metals, etc. without primer or chemical wipes.
- Excellent impact, peel and shear resistance
- Room temperature cured with extended open time.
- Ideal for bonding all types of metals, PVC, Fiberglass, PBT, PPO, ABS, FRT, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Wood, RIM, Nylon, Polyesters, Acrylics, Gelcoats, Styrene, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Steel, etc.
- Ideal for Automotive Components, Marine Assemblies, Electronics Enclosures, Appliances, Aerospace Parts, Electrical Components, Furniture, Windmill Assemblies, Exterior Sign and display, Plastic & Metal Fabrication, etc.
Information provided by Parson Adhesives, Inc.