Put a fisherman on the back of your raft with the NRS Stern Seat Mount.
Includes a High-Back Swivel Seat that rotates 360 degrees for unlimited casting angles.
- The seat mount rests on the raft stern tube, elevating the angler for better visibility and casting.
- The included High-Back Swivel Seat lets you fish in comfort all day long.
- The padded seat swivels easily for the best seating angle.
- The side rails curve to follow the raft tubes, keeping the stern compartment open and clear.
- The Small sizes are designed for 54" or narrower frames. The Large is for 60" and wider frames. We've added the Small - 39" version for AIRE Super Puma and Super Duper rafts, which need the longer stern rails. The AIRE Puma takes the Small - 32" version.
- The NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System attaches directly to the tubing of the seat bar.
- Includes: Two Stern Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar and High-Back Swivel Seat.
- Seat bars use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the High-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the short cross bar.
- Stern frame attaches to the cross bar using our LoPro™ Frame Fittings. Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can't be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
- The Stern Seat Mount works best when the seat bar rests on or near the apex of the raft's stern tube. (This is especially true if you're adding a Raft Anchor Mount.) Measure the distance from the center of the rear frame crossbar to the center of the stern tube panel. If that distance differs from the stock stern rail lengths (32" and 39" on the Small and 36" on the Large), call for assistance with ordering.
|Frame Type:||Fishing Frames|
|Weight:||Large is 23 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||1 (4' strap)|