These open-heel fins are an excellent choice for cold and temperate water divers who need a powerful, compact blade.
The heart of the Express ADJ is a highly elastic “armadillo” hinge at the base of the blade. Like the Power Bands of the Slingshot, it absorbs energy during the power stroke and releases at the end of the kick cycle to maximize thrust.
The Express ADJ now comes standard with the Aqua Lung Spring Straps for easy don and doffing.
- Armadillo Power Membrane at the base of the blade absorbs energy during the down stroke, and releases prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick.
- Hydrodynamic Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect.
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer and reduces strain on the ankles and toes.
- Full-Pocket Design made of soft material of varying elasticity for comfort and efficiency. High comfort, no booties required, giving you an increased perception of your kicks' effect in the water.
- Secure Spring Strap The sturdy, padded spring strap keeps the fin snug on your foot, your fit great, and your heel protected from abrasion. Features finger loops for easy on/off, even while wearing thick gloves.
- Reduced Strain Why strain your foot with unnecessary bending when the fin can do the dirty work? This fin’s mid-foot flex joint attaches the blade to the side of the foot pocket to aid in energy transfer and reduce strain on your ankles and toes.
- No-Slip Sole Underside has excellent grip to reduce the risk of slipping on deck.