Four-panel design and anatomically correct pre-curved fingers improve dexterity, reduce hand fatigue and increase flexibility.
The new 3mm and 5mm Ultrawarmth Gloves feature low-loft Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Thermal Technology embedded in the inner fabric for ultimate warmth during every dive. Celliant® is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery.
Features and Benefits
- Low-loft Celliant® inner fabric with ELASTEK full-stretch outer fabric
- Four-panel design improves overall stretch by reducing the number of seams, increases dexterity and makes the glove easier to don and doff
- Anatomically correct pre-curved fingers reduce hand fatigue and improve overall dexterity
- GLIDESKIN-IN wrist seals act as a line of defense from water entry
- 3D palm print improves abrasion resistance and helps with grip
- Double-glued and blindstitched to eliminate water entry