A smooth glide with a formidable bow rocker to keep you on top of things. Stable, predictable and a whole lot of fun.
The Pyranha Machno has been refined through the feedback of Team Pyranha members worldwide to feature a formidable bow rocker profile that keeps you on top of things, and a wide planing hull with soft chines that's both stable and predictable.
When you're in the Machno, you'll almost feel as though time has been slowed down as you glide in to the rapids, waiting for the perfect moment to plant those key paddle strokes and nail that boof, flair or kickflip*.
- Bow handle orientated parallel to the kayak's centreline, maintaining a uniform deck peak and allowing a smaller recess to be used, reducing water-loading.
- An insert located just behind the bow handle provides a secure attachment point for a variety of action cameras.
- A full-sized, drop-forged aluminium handle in place of the bow security point offers increased handling possibilities both on and off the water.
- Bow and stern decks feature a rounded peak with a lightly concaved gradient, creating positive pressure during resurfacing for stability and control, as well as facilitating easier rolling.
- MZ3 plastic hull blends impact resistance and high stiffness for performance and safety.
- Wide planing hull is confidence-inspiring while being manoeuvrable.
- Extreme bow rocker keeps your boat above water.
- Soft rails helps with controlled carving turns without feeling grabby.
- Unique aluminum grab handles are strong and durable, with captive inserts for a dry ride.
- Beefy Stout 2 outfitting includes oversized hip pads, full-length contoured thigh grips and a longer, more ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. The front-to-back adjustment is now easier for faster boat trimming.
- Foam can be added to several parts of the seat for a personalized fit.
- Adjustable hip pads let you add and remove foam shims for a perfect fit and connection.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide solid boat connection for comfort and control.
|Length||257cm / 8' 5"||265cm / 8' 8"||274cm / 8' 11"|
|Width||66cm / 26"||66.5cm / 26.2"||67cm / 26.4"|
|External Cockpit Length||92.5cm / 36.4"||94.5cm / 37.2"||95cm / 37.4"|
|External Cockpit Width||49.5cm / 19.5"||50cm / 19.7"||53.5cm / 21"|
|Volume||276l / 73gal (US)||308l / 81.4gal (US)||368l / 97.2gal (US)|
|Weight||20kg / 44lb||21.5kg / 47.5lb||23kg / 51lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||45 - 80kg / 99 - 176lb||60 - 100kg / 132 - 220lb||75 - 130kg / 165 - 287lb|