The Pyranha 9R is an innovative creek kayak made for extreme racers and weekend river runners.
Narrow width not only increases the dynamic speed of the Pyranha 9R, but also offers immense connectivity, effortless rolling, and lightning fast edge to edge transitions, even for smaller and shorter paddlers.
The 9R is just shy of 9' in length, so it's race legal at events all over the globe, whether you're entering to win or just for the thrill, and its ground-breaking design and unparalleled speed are just as much fun to wield during your everyday missions too, opening up new moves and whole new possibilities such as mid-rapid line changes and easy attainments
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) variable plastic hull blends impact resistance with stiffness for performance and safety.
- Extreme bow rocker provides a fast, dry ride.
- Rounded edges at bow provide handling that's precise but not twitchy.
- Cut-off stern ensures maximum waterline length under the 9-foot race limit.
- Stern edge for clean releases.
- Peaked bow and stern deck shed water for fast and predictable resurfacing.
- 9R Large size features softened sidewall transitions and extra reinforced clip-in points for easier extraction and swimmer rescue.
- Stout outfitting includes a longer, more ergonomic seat that pivots for an engaged or relaxed position. The front-to-back adjustment is now easier for faster boat trimming.
- Adjustable hip pads let you add and remove foam shims for a perfect fit and connection.
- Ratchet backband adjusts forward, backwards and vertically.
- Adjustable thigh grips provide solid boat connection for comfort and control.
- Gear strap holds throwline or water bottle close by.
|Length||271cm / 8' 11"|
|Width||64cm / 25.2"|
|External Cockpit Length||95cm / 37.4"|
|External Cockpit Width||50cm / 19.5"|
|Volume||295l / 78gal (US)|
|Weight||21kg / 46lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||60 - 95kg / 132 - 209lb|