This is the ultimate life jacket for maintaining a maximum range of motion while still providing the safety that you need on the water.
Built for comfort and mobility, the O’Brien Men’s Flex V-Back features wide armholes, segmented panels with multiple hinge points and the Flex V-Back stretch panel to allow the life jacket to move with your body.
Its BioLite construction adds breathability for faster drying and it is lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. With its full front zip closure and two concealed, adjustable belts, the Men’s Flex V-Back is easy to get into and provides a very secure fit.
- Available in Orange, Yellow, Silver or Blue
- Lighter weight than Neoprene
- Split V-Back for maximum maneuverability
- Zip closure and 2 concealed, adjustable belts for security
- Multiple front and side hinges
- PWC ring
- AVAILABLE SIZES: XS / SM / MD / LG / XL / 2XL / 3XL
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
The Right Size – One seemingly common misconception is that life jacket sizing falls in line with your favorite t-shirt. It doesn’t. Please use the size chart in the image gallery above to accurately determine the appropriate size for your life jacket.
The Right Fit – Life jackets should be snug, but not so tight that it impacts your breathing. If you are in-between sizes, most people tend to choose the larger size for a snug fit that isn’t too tight.
For more information on how your life jacket should fit, please watch the video below.