The Navarro 145 is a convertible open deck or sit-inside inflatable kayak with a drop-stitch hard-bottom floor that’s made for 1 or 2-person recreational paddling.
The open deck design can be quickly converted to a sit-inside deck by adding an optional zip-on deck cover to protect from the elements. The versatile Navarro 145 combines stable straight-line tracking with exceptional comfort for year-round, all-weather solo or tandem paddling.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
- Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- Seals 2.2 Spray Skirt Compatible – optional accessory spray skirt helps keep the elements out during cold or adverse conditions (requires optional Zip-on Deck Cover to utilize a spray Skirt)
- Optional Zip-on Deck Cover – for inclement weather, can be removed in warmer conditions. Comes in both single and tandem versions
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 33-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Best For: recreational 1 or 2-person touring and all-around use.
- Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 500 lb. (227 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 14’-4” (437 cm) L x 39” (99 cm) W x 13” (33 cm) H.
- Weight: 36 lb. (14.8 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seats (2), footrests (2), quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Halkey-Roberts and Boston Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
KEY USER FEATURES
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Face Time Seating Option – allows bow seat to be installed to face stern paddler
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Zip Storage – under the deck in bow and stern for extra gear storage and quick access
- Inflatable Deck Lift – keeps water out and increases space below deck
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungee – on bow offers secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear