The Chinook 90 is Aquaglide’s shortest open cockpit kayak that provides exceptional maneuverability for calm rivers and shorter trips on flat water.
With its compact 9-foot open bow layout, the Chinook allows for easy transitions in and out of the boat. If you are looking for a lightweight recreational boat that’s easy to set-up and provides easy transitions in and out of the water, the Chinook 90 is for you.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 19-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Best For: recreational 1-person flat-water paddling.
- Capacity: 1-person | 250 lb. (113 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 9’ (274 cm) L x 35” (89 cm) W x 12.5” (32 cm) H.
- Weight: 19 lb. (8.7 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seat, quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: footrest, pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Boston and Small Boston (Stem) Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
KEY USER FEATURES
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offers a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides of the deck, offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat position
- Rod Holders – keep fishing rods securely in place
- Webbing Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear