The RED Sport 11'3 Fast, Efficient, Ultra Stiff and ultimate FUN.
The 11’3” Sport inflatable SUP offers a step up from the Ride family and has been designed for the more experienced paddler to deliver more speed and dynamic performance (although they’re not race boards). It’s secret lies in the boards sleek shape which cuts through the water cleanly, and the drawn-out nose section gives them more glide across the water. The Red embossed decked not only provides a great cosmetic finish but also offers additional grip whilst paddling.
The additional width of the 11’3″ Sport offers the same great stability as our 10’6″ Ride making it perfect board in the Sport range for larger riders. For those looking to go on longer touring trips then the 12’6″ Sport is also worth considering. It is easily inflated with the industry leading Red Paddle Co Titan pump which will have you on the water in half the time, with half the effort. Once finished paddling the board deflates quickly to be easily transported in our All Terrain back pack.
The board comes with a durable fin from world leading surfboard fin creators FCS. They’re slotted into the fin box easily by hand and secured in place with a finger bolt.
This is a board the whole family can enjoy with ideal rider weight of 140- 190 lbs though it can handle up to 240LBS.
- All Terrain Backpack
- Take your SUP wherever you go with Red Paddle Co’s backpack. Made using toughened materials that can cope with sun, sea, sand and abuse. It even has a foil lining to ensure your board stays cool in extreme temperatures.
- Titan Pump
- The world’s first purpose built double chamber SUP pump – designed to halve the amount of time and effort it takes to inflate you board.
- FCS Fin
- Voyager, Sport and Whip boards all feature durable fins made by world-leading surfboard fin creators FCS. They’re slotted in easily by hand and tightened with a finger bolt, so no tools are required.
- Essential replacement parts and spares should you ever need them.
- This includes a patch for the front and back of your board, (150mm x 150 mm), a valve tool and instructions all stored in a waterproof can.
960mm (h) x 390mm (w) x 360mm (d)
10kg / 22lb
32″ / 813mm
Removable FCS US Box Fins
|Number of Riders||
110kg / 242lb