The Pyranha Fusion is a cross-over kayak which allows the paddler to enjoy two great areas of paddle sport; white water and touring.
Super stable, fast and easy to paddle, the Fusion gives you the freedom to choose from some fun whitewater or checking out some estuaries or a sheltered bay.
The tried and tested Pyranha skeg system adds a great feature allowing you to track in a straight line, and the drag reducing skeg box allows the water to flow straight out of the stern of the kayak.
- Super stable and forgiving hull - Allows great manoeuvrability in moving water and allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat. This one spins on a penny!
- Skeg System - A great feature for Fusion. It will keep you tacking in a straight line with no hassle. The drag-reducing skeg box allow water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak.
- Rear Hatch and Bulkhead - A kayak sport hatch with 78 liters of storage space. Foam bulkhead adds extra buoancy to the kayak as well as being super lightweight. No need for rear airbags!
- Deck Features - The Fusion's foredeck features elasticated deck lines, a V-shaped water channel for drainage and a paddle aprk for if you want to keep your paddle safe whilst taking a photo.
- Connect Grab Handles - The grab handles are made using climbing grade webbing.
- Connect Seat - Adjustable paddle seat.
|Length||294cm / 9' 8"||312cm / 10' 2"||312cm / 10' 2"|
|Width||63.5cm / 25"||66cm / 26"||69cm / 27"|
|External Cockpit Length||90cm / 35.5"||90cm / 35.5"||90cm / 35.5"|
|External Cockpit Width||49cm / 19.25"||49cm / 19.25"||49cm / 19.25"|
|Volume||250l / 66gal (US)||308l / 81.5gal (US)||366l / 96gal (US)|
|Hatch Volume||60l / 15.8gal (US)||78l / 20.5gal (US)||82l / 21.6gal (US)|
|Weight||18.5kg / 40.5lb||21kg / 46lb||23kg / 50.5lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||40 - 80kg / 88 - 176lb||55 - 110kg / 121 - 243lb||80 - 130kg / 176 - 286lb|