The K-Pump K-40 Hand Pump is the "little brother" of the K-400. Same great two-stage design, with both high-volume and high-pressure modes. More compact and easy to stow where space is limited.
- The K-40 is the ideal choice for smaller boats - IKs, kickboats, etc.
- Only 24" in length, 4" in diameter and 3 pounds in weight, it stows compactly.
- The primary stage delivers approx. 1.2 gallons of air per stroke, filling your tubes quickly.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, AD-2 and military valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
|Volume/Stroke, Low Pressure:||1.2 Gal. (4.5 liters)|
|Volume/Stroke, High Pressure:||0.5 Gal. (2 liters)|
|Pump Dimensions:||4" Dia. x 24" H|