- Frames are aluminum in a unique V-shape.
- Tapered design and turned-up tails track straight in deep snow and pull less snow as you step, saving you energy.
- Spring-loaded suspension holds them close underfoot to move freely, absorb impact, flex naturally and let crampons dig in deep.
- All-Trac Toe crampons have wide traction tabs on the sides and corners, plus sharp points on the front and rear.
- Traverse-Trac rear rails have sharp teeth parallel to the frame for grip when sidehilling.
- Wrapp Helix bindings are sized for women's feet and use a high-performance Boa closure system that adjusts with the twist of a dial.
- Heel lifts for comfort and efficiency when going uphill.
- Frames are shaped for the biomechanics of a woman’s natural gait, and have a narrower nose for a comfortable stribe.
Show Tech specs
|Max recommended load||