A rugged dry suit for the most demanding paddling conditions.
Abrasion-resistant 240g/m² Taslan nylon shell fabric makes the Devil's Club dry suit a perfect fit for any paddler who is hard on gear—built from the ground up to be the most rugged drysuit on the river. An articulated cut provides a free range of motion without excess fabric bulk. The Devil's Club is an expedition ready drysuit as tough as you are. Join the club.
- Abrasion-resistant 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% nylon face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Rear YKK® AquaSeal® entry zipper
- Front YKK® AquaSeal® relief zipper
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene over cuffs to aid in dryness and gasket preservation
- Adjustable webbing belt to keep your suit snuggly on your hips
- Hard-wearing heavy-duty waterproof/breathable fabric socks
- Size variations available to fit paddlers of all shapes and sizes (S-XXL)
- Shell Fabric: 3-layer nylon Taslan
- Fabric Weight: 240g/m²
- Waterproofness (mm h₂o): 30,000
- Breathability (g/m²/24h): 4000
- Weight: 4.25lbs (68oz)