With room for both a cooler and a dry box, the NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame gives you plenty of cargo space for multi-day expeditions.
Configure the frame to best suit your needs, rig it up and set out on your first or fortieth extended overnighter.
- NRS stocks the Bighorn II in two lengths. 82" and 88" frames are both an excellent fit for most 14' and longer rafts.
- Includes four 9' NRS straps and eight strap slides for securing your cooler and dry box to the frame.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, five Cross Bars, Foot Bar, Low-Back Seat, 8" Oar Mounts, four 9' NRS Tie-Down Straps, eight Strap Slides.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.